Internet computers (including adaptive technology computers), and wifi and device charging stations, are available inside the Downtown Library for one-hour appointments. These services are free and no library card is needed. Printing is free up to 20 pages.
Appointments can be made for the same day or the next day. One appointment per person per day. Reserve an appointment by phone or in person. Hours for using computers, and wifi and charging stations, and for meeting with staff to make an appointment in person, are:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10am-6pm
Wednesday and Thursday, 12pm-8pm
When visiting the library, wear a mask and take care to stay six feet apart from others. If you or anyone in your household is not feeling well, please do not visit the library in person. Computers and other surfaces are being cleaned between users.
Free, unsecured wireless Internet access is available outside all library locations.
Print from your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) to a printer at the Downtown Library. No library card or appointment required. Printing is also available from our Internet computers with an appointment. Printing is free up to 20 pages.
1. Send an email to one of the following email addresses and attach your document(s) to it:
2. Click Send. You will receive an email confirmation.
3. Visit the Downtown Library and tell staff you are picking up a print job.
1. Go to https://www.printeron.net/eugene/downtownlibrary
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the web page URL or upload your document. (If you want to print an item from a website that required a login, you will need to save the item to your own device as a document first, then upload it.)
3. Click the green printer icon to submit your job.
4. Visit the Downtown Library and tell staff you are picking up a print job.