To submit to the game jam, you need to have an itch.io account and upload your game to it. You can register your account for free.
To upload your project:
1. Log in with your username and password.
2. Click the "Dashboard" button.
3. Click the "Create new project" button.
4. Add the title of your game, component or asset.
5. Add a custom URL and a short description.
To participate in the game jam, you must:
1. Select "No Payments" under Pricing to participate.
2. Select "Disabled" under Community to participate.
3. Select "Public" under Visibility & Access to participate.
You can also add a cover image, screenshots, the classification of your submission (game, asset, physical game, etc.), a trailer or video of gameplay, a long description, tags, and any instructions needed to download your submission.
Once your game, component, or asset is uploaded to your account, you are ready to submit it!
1. Visit the Eugene Public Library Game Jam page.
2. Click the "Submit your project" button.
3. Select your submission from the drop-down menu under "Existing game".
4. Answer a few questions about your experience with the game jam.
5. Click the "Submit" button.
If you've created a game using Bloxels, you can participate in the game jam by submitting the coordinates and URL of your published game.
Only complete, published games can be shared.
Bloxels provides instructions for retrieving your game's coordinates and URL. Please enter both in the "Description" field when you add your game to itch.io to submit to the game jam.
For more help exporting, uploading, or submitting your project, come to one of our drop-in sessions with local game developers at the Downtown Library:
Sunday, July 1, 2018, 11am-1pm
Thursday, July 5, 2018, 5:30-7:30pm
Saturday, July 7, 2018, 11am-1pm
Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 5:30-7:30pm